~ Dover NH topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918, updated 1945
Dover, New Hampshire, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5583286
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Dover, New Hampshire (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53530
- Scan ID: 330009
- Imprint Year: 1945
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Dover
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Hampshire, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Dover, New Hampshire, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Newington Station - Madbury - Gates Corner - Camp Gundalow - Rockingham - Portsmouth Mobile Homes - Langs Corner - Bayside - Meadowbrook - West Rye - Wentworth Terrace - Elwyn Park - Pannaway Manor - Oak Terrace - Kennard Corner - Rye - Winniconic - Rosemary - Tobeys Corner - South Eliot - Puddle Dock (historical) - Piscataqua - Cocheco - Oldfields - Durham - South Berwick - Rollinsford - Agamenticus Station - Blackwater - Seacrest Village - Newfields - Newmarket - Breakfast Hill - Sawyers - East Eliot - Gould Corner - Bersum Gardens - Kelwyn Park - Creek Area - Portsmouth Plains - Cummings - Jewett - Portsmouth - Lee Five Corners - Great Works - Eliot - Stratham Station - Four Corners - Crocketts Crossing - Crams Corner - Green Acre - Clark Hill - Central Park - Acorn Acres - Winnicut Mills - Christian Shore - Wentworth Acres - Stratham - Newington - Colonial Pines - Rollinsford Station - Hillcrest Estates - Greenland Station - Dover - South Newington - Maplehaven - Atlantic Heights - Littlefield - Greenland
- Map Area ID: AREA43.2543-71-70.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.25-71
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.25-70.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43-71
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43-70.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43
- Western map edge Longitude: -71
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -70.75
Burlington, New Hampshire, Quickmap by Jimapco
Franconia Notch, Lincon, Western White Mountains Natl Forest, Map 740 by National Geographic Maps
Manchester and Concord, New Hampshire by GM Johnson