~ Dover NH topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918, updated 1939
Dover, New Hampshire, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5583284
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Dover, New Hampshire (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53530
- Scan ID: 330008
- Imprint Year: 1939
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Dover
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Hampshire, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Dover, New Hampshire, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Green Acre - Pannaway Manor - Langs Corner - Newmarket - Puddle Dock (historical) - Rye - Breakfast Hill - Newington Station - Cummings - Sawyers - Winnicut Mills - Rosemary - Newington - Gates Corner - Jewett - Newfields - Agamenticus Station - Crocketts Crossing - Oldfields - Wentworth Acres - Greenland Station - Dover - Cocheco - Acorn Acres - Portsmouth Plains - South Newington - Gould Corner - Piscataqua - Madbury - Maplehaven - Littlefield - Stratham - South Berwick - Great Works - Stratham Station - Lee Five Corners - Blackwater - Kelwyn Park - Christian Shore - Four Corners - East Eliot - Creek Area - Clark Hill - Kennard Corner - Meadowbrook - Oak Terrace - Atlantic Heights - Tobeys Corner - Eliot - Colonial Pines - Durham - Winniconic - Rollinsford Station - Central Park - Camp Gundalow - Seacrest Village - Portsmouth - Bersum Gardens - West Rye - Hillcrest Estates - Rollinsford - Wentworth Terrace - Greenland - Crams Corner - Rockingham - South Eliot - Portsmouth Mobile Homes - Bayside - Elwyn Park
- Map Area ID: AREA43.2543-71-70.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.25-71
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.25-70.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43-71
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43-70.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43
- Western map edge Longitude: -71
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -70.75
Burlington, New Hampshire, Quickmap by Jimapco
Franconia Notch, Lincon, Western White Mountains Natl Forest, Map 740 by National Geographic Maps
Manchester and Concord, New Hampshire by GM Johnson