~ Shoshone Meadows NV topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1966, updated 1968
Shoshone Meadows, Nevada, USGS topographic map dated 1966.
- Product Number: USGS-5573150
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Shoshone Meadows, Nevada (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 62499
- Scan ID: 321280
- Imprint Year: 1968
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1964
- Field Check Year: 1966
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Shoshone Meadows
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1966
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Nevada, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Shoshone Meadows, Nevada, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Shoshone Meadows - Little Shoshone Spring - Shoshone Springs - Hole in the Wall Well Number Two - Shoshone Creek Canyon - Hole in the Wall - Hole in the Wall Well - Soldiers Spring - Shoshone Springs - Cain Spring - Big Shoshone Spring - Red Bird Mine - Wild Horse Mining District
- Map Area ID: AREA4039.75-117.75-117.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40-117.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40-117.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.75-117.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.75-117.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -117.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -117.5
Frankos guide map of Las Vegas for families and non-gamblers by Frankos Maps Ltd.
Frankos guide map of the Las Vegas strip by Frankos Maps Ltd.
Frankos Map of Red Rock Canyon by Frankos Maps Ltd.
Frankos Map of Red Rock Canyon, Red Rock Canyon Wildlife by Frankos Maps Ltd.