~ Mt Rose NV topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1950, updated 1984
Mt Rose, Nevada, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5572880
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mt Rose, Nevada (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 58106
- Scan ID: 321120
- Imprint Year: 1984
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1948
- Field Check Year: 1950
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mount Rose
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Nevada, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mt Rose, Nevada, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Incline Village - Marmol (historical) - Sundown Town - Tyrolian Village - Andersons (historical) - Fleish - New Washoe City - Huffaker (historical) - Bronco (historical) - Ophir City (historical) - Washoe City - Pleasant Valley - Franktown
- Map Area ID: AREA39.539.25-120-119.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.5-120
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.5-119.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.25-120
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.25-119.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -120
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -119.75
Frankos guide map of Las Vegas for families and non-gamblers by Frankos Maps Ltd.
Frankos guide map of the Las Vegas strip by Frankos Maps Ltd.
Frankos Map of Red Rock Canyon by Frankos Maps Ltd.
Frankos Map of Red Rock Canyon, Red Rock Canyon Wildlife by Frankos Maps Ltd.