~ Cohoes NY topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1949
Cohoes, New York, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5451189
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cohoes, New York (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 52751
- Scan ID: 137804
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Cohoes
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New York, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cohoes, New York, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Pine View Estates - Ten Oaks Mobile Home Park - Brunswick Center - Tamarack - Newtown - Tomhannock - Colemans Trailer Park - Riviera Estates - Hemstreet Park - Hillside Colony - Quackenkill - Valley Falls - Boght Corners - Reynolds - South Easton - Riverside - Lansingburgh - Coons - John S Moore Homes - Hudson River Mobile Home Park - Midway Park - Cohoes - Johnsonville - Easton - Halfmoon - Barkers Grove - Melrose - Mechanicville - Clums Corner - Canfield Trailer Park - Stillwater Center - Haynersville - Speigletown - Lincolnville - Crandall Corners - Ballards Mobile Home Court - Crescent - Crescent Station - Pleasantdale - East Saratoga Junciton - Bemis Heights - Sunnyside Trailer Court - Stillwater Junction - Schaghticoke - Willow Glen - Stillwater - Crescent City Mobile Home Park - Hallum Trailer Park - Terrace Haven Mobile Home Park - Millertown - Schaghticoke Hill - Waterford - Grant Hollow - Thompson Trailer Park - Raymertown
- Map Area ID: AREA4342.75-73.75-73.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43-73.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43-73.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.75-73.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.75-73.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -73.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -73.5
Adirondack Park, Map Pack Bundle by National Geographic Maps
Adirondack Park, Northville and Raquette Lake, Map 744 by National Geographic Maps
Adirondack Park, Old Forge and Oswegatchie, Map 745 by National Geographic Maps
Adirondack Park, Paul Smiths and Saranac, Map 746 by National Geographic Maps