~ Amsterdam NY topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1949
Amsterdam, New York, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5450415
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Amsterdam, New York (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 50529
- Scan ID: 136621
- Visual Version Number: 2
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Amsterdam
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New York, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Amsterdam, New York, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Hoffmans - Rockton - Mariaville - Duanesburg - Duane - Cranesville - West Charlton - Miller Corners - Eaton Corners - Hillcrest Mobile Home Park - Pattersonville - Lower Rotterdam Junction - South Amsterdam - Kelleys - Amsterdam - Hagaman - Wallins Corners - Harrower - Mariaville Lake - Glenville - Crescent Park - Beyers Corners - Minaville - Rynex Corners - Rectors - West Hill - Duane Lake - Scotch Church - Princetown - Scotch Bush - Fort Johnson - Braman Corners - Green Corners - Rotterdam Junction - Manny Corners - Lower Corners - Pine Meadow Mobile Home Park - Wyatts - Gifford
- Map Area ID: AREA4342.75-74.25-74
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43-74.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43-74
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.75-74.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.75-74
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -74.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -74
Adirondack Park, Map Pack Bundle by National Geographic Maps
Adirondack Park, Northville and Raquette Lake, Map 744 by National Geographic Maps
Adirondack Park, Old Forge and Oswegatchie, Map 745 by National Geographic Maps
Adirondack Park, Paul Smiths and Saranac, Map 746 by National Geographic Maps