~ Cambridge NY topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1946
Cambridge, New York, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5449653
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cambridge, New York (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 6835
- Scan ID: 123160
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Cambridge
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: New York, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cambridge, New York, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- North Cambridge - Archdale - Coila - Fly Summit - Center Falls - Battenville - Cambridge - Greenwich
- Map Area ID: AREA43.12543-73.5-73.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.125-73.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.125-73.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43-73.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43-73.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43
- Western map edge Longitude: -73.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -73.375
Adirondack Park, Map Pack Bundle by National Geographic Maps
Adirondack Park, Northville and Raquette Lake, Map 744 by National Geographic Maps
Adirondack Park, Old Forge and Oswegatchie, Map 745 by National Geographic Maps
Adirondack Park, Paul Smiths and Saranac, Map 746 by National Geographic Maps