~ Henson Gap TN topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1946, updated 1974
Henson Gap, Tennessee, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5334894
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Henson Gap, Tennessee (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 20139
- Scan ID: 147697
- Imprint Year: 1974
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1966
- Aerial Photo Year: 1965
- Edit Year: 1966
- Field Check Year: 1946
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by Tennessee Valley Authority
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Henson Gap
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Tennessee, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Henson Gap, Tennessee, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mossy Creek - Davis Chapel Cemetery - Corncrib Knob - Redbird Point - Dayton Number 3 Mine - Walnut Gap - Jack Gap - Lewis Cemetery - Alex Branch - Cooper Creek - Middle Creek - Barker Pounds - Maizie Ridge - Lewis Chapel School - Panther Branch - Hall School (historical) - Davis Cemetery - Davis Chapel - Hall Church - Dayton Number 4 Mine - Center Point Division (historical) - Emmaline Branch - Elder Church - Mossy Creek - Buck Knob - Point Ridge - Henson Gap - Harvey Creek - Stevenson Branch - Rogers Branch - Mowbray Number 18 Mine - Cowpen Gap - Frederick Ridge - Lewis Chapel Volunteer Fire Department - Big Brush Creek - Lewis Chapel - Henson Creek - Kell Ridge - Cain Creek - Stewart Camp - Lewis Chapel - Sawmill Creek - Commissioner District 1 - Taylor Ridge
- Map Area ID: AREA35.37535.25-85.375-85.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.375-85.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.375-85.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.25-85.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.25-85.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -85.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -85.25
Breckenridge and Tennessee Pass, Colorado, Map 109 by National Geographic Maps
Chattanooga, Knoxville and Sevier County, Tennessee Street Map by Rand McNally
Chattanooga, Knoxville, and Sevier County, Tennessee by Rand McNally
Chattanooga, Tenneesee by The Seeger Map Company Inc.