~ Daisy TN topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1943
Daisy, Tennessee, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5333746
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Daisy, Tennessee (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 11200
- Scan ID: 149666
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Field Check Year: 1942
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by Tennessee Valley Authority
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Daisy
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Tennessee, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Daisy, Tennessee, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Colonial Shores - Farrington Forest - Forest Meade - Hidden Harbor - Middle Valley - Forestwood - Dallas Branch - Springcrest - Hickory Woods - Dent Acres - Stoneridge - Foxwood Estates - Dallas Gardens - Soddy-Daisy - Richland Crest - Shannon Hills - Dallas Hills - Gold Point Estates - Harrison Bluff - Riverchase - Timberwick - Kings Ridge - Sandalwood Village - Hixson - Waconda Point - Lakesite - Hidden Hills Estates - Northmont Estates - Port Serena - Dallas (historical) - Ivanwood Acres - Northern Hills - Mile Straight - Irongate - Towne Hills - Caramel Village - Clearwater Acres - Middle Valley Estates - Fairview - Crabtree Hills - Melville - Parkshore Estates - Sequoyah Hills - Ardis Mobile Home Park - Prairie Creek - Briarfield - Northshore Hills - Fanetta Gardens - Crestfield - Green Hills - Tall Pines Mobile Home Park - Garden Farms - Lake Harbor Estates - New Salem - Lake Dweller - Bartlebaugh Subdivision - Echo Glen - Shelton Estates - Hillcrest Estates - Pinetree Estates - Dallas Hollow - Sterling Park - Cross Timbers - Jeffery Acres - Lower Mill - Hampton Woods - Green Cove - Ridge Lake North - Daisy - Dana Hills - Long Branch - Blue Ridge View - Country Oaks Estates - Town Hills - Lakeside Park - Valleybrook - Greens Mill - Prairie Peninsula - Ridge Bay - Huntingdon Forest - Olde Mill - Mimosa Trailer Park
- Map Area ID: AREA35.2535.125-85.25-85.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.25-85.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.25-85.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.125-85.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.125-85.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -85.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -85.125
Breckenridge and Tennessee Pass, Colorado, Map 109 by National Geographic Maps
Chattanooga, Knoxville and Sevier County, Tennessee Street Map by Rand McNally
Chattanooga, Knoxville, and Sevier County, Tennessee by Rand McNally
Chattanooga, Tenneesee by The Seeger Map Company Inc.