~ Bulls Gap TN topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1935
Bulls Gap, Tennessee, USGS topographic map dated 1935.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5332968
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bulls Gap, Tennessee (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 6174
- Scan ID: 149346
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Field Check Year: 1935
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by Tennessee Valley Authority
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Bulls Gap
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1935
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Tennessee, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bulls Gap, Tennessee, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Persia - Beech Grove - Otes - Saint Clair - Coran - Bulls Gap - Longtown (historical) - Pleasant Hill - White Horn - Austins Mill
- Map Area ID: AREA36.37536.25-83.125-83
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.375-83.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.375-83
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.25-83.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.25-83
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -83.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83
Breckenridge and Tennessee Pass, Colorado, Map 109 by National Geographic Maps
Chattanooga, Knoxville and Sevier County, Tennessee Street Map by Rand McNally
Chattanooga, Knoxville, and Sevier County, Tennessee by Rand McNally
Chattanooga, Tenneesee by The Seeger Map Company Inc.