~ Central Park NY topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Central Park, New York, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5267447
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Central Park, New York (file size: 26 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 7974
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Central Park
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: New York, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Central Park, New York, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sedgwick Houses - Manhattan - Charlotte Gardens - East Harlem - Yorkville - Le Petit Senegal - Queensbridge Houses - Concourse Village - Hell's Kitchen - Coytesville - William McKinley Houses - Konaande Kongh (historical) - Harbor View Terrace - Kings Bridge Heights - Melrose Houses - Colonial Park Houses - Melrose - Harlem River Houses - University Heights - Morrisania - Phipps Houses - Inwood - Leonia - Fairview - Riverbend Houses - Linwood - Fordham Hill - Upper West Side - Belmont - Fort Lee - Port Morris - Seneca Village (historical) - Hunts Point - Woodside Houses - Lambert Houses - San Juan Hill - John Adams Houses - Bronx River Houses - Polo Grounds Houses - Amsterdam Houses - Morris Heights - Forest Houses - Lewis S Davidson Senior Houses - Jackson Heights - Harlem - Jackson Houses - Palisades Park - Plaza Borinquen - Borgia Butler Houses - Taino Towers - Gouverneur Morris Houses - Dyckman Houses - East Tremont - Gracie Square - Washington Heights - Ravenswood Houses - Lionel Hampton Houses - James Weldon Johnson Houses - Plaza De Los Angeles - Sugar Hill - Grantwood - Delano Village - Mill Brook Houses - Stanley Isaacs Houses - Astoria - Esplanade Gardens - Garden Bay Manor - High Bridge - Highbridge Houses - Harsenville (historical) - Daniel Webster Houses - Franklin Houses - North Beach - Tremont - Fordham - Clinton - Hamilton Heights - Hamilton Houses - Saint Mary's Park Houses - Mott Haven - Patterson Houses - Soundview Park Homes - Cliffside Park - Charlotteville (historical) - Bedford Park - Steinway - Edgewater - Carmansville (historical) - Park West Village - Manhattanville - Carnegie Hill - West Farms - Morningside Heights
- Map Area ID: AREA40.87540.75-74-73.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.875-74
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.875-73.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.75-74
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.75-73.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -74
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -73.875
Adirondack Park, Map Pack Bundle by National Geographic Maps
Adirondack Park, Northville and Raquette Lake, Map 744 by National Geographic Maps
Adirondack Park, Old Forge and Oswegatchie, Map 745 by National Geographic Maps
Adirondack Park, Paul Smiths and Saranac, Map 746 by National Geographic Maps