Topo map 107D12W No Title, 1:50,000 scale
107D12W No Title NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Halfsheet: This map was designed as a half sheet of NRCAN-107D12, and it is the Western half. Find the eastern half sheet here.
- Product Number: NRCAN-107D12W
- Parent Topo: TOPO-107D
- Map ID also known as: 107D12
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Northwest Territories, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 107D12W No Title covers the following places:
- Tuktoyaktuk Peninsula - Eskimo Lakes - Itkrilek Lake - Arctic Ocean - Océan Arctique - Northwest Territories - Territoires du Nord-Ouest
Aulavik National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers
Auyuittuq National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers
Banks Island map | Canadas Arctic | by GoTrekkers
Beaufort Delta Coast map | Canadas Arctic | by GoTrekkers