Topo map 104A09E Damdochax Lake, 1:50,000 scale
104A09E Damdochax Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Halfsheet: This map was designed as a half sheet of NRCAN-104A09, and it is the Eastern half. Find the western half sheet here.
- Product Number: NRCAN-104A09E
- Parent Topo: TOPO-104A
- Map ID also known as: 104A09, 104A9
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: British Columbia, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 104A09E Damdochax Lake covers the following places:
- Damdochax Lake - Groundhog Mountain - Groundhog Range - Panorama Mountain - Skeena Mountains - Slamgeesh Range - Slowmaldo Mountain - Regional District of Kitimat-Stikine - Barker Creek - Cutfoot Creek - Damdochax Creek - Deadfall Creek - Nass River - Sansixmor Creek - Slowmaldo Creek - Yaza Creek - Big Slide Campsite - Blackwater Campsite - Blueberry Campsite - Six Mile Campsite - Groundhog Pass
Alberta Pocket Road Atlas by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Baker, Noyes, and Lulu Islands and adjacent waters (17406-8) by NOAA
Banff Canmore National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers
Banff National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers