Topo map 094H13 Tommy Lakes, 1:50,000 scale
094H13 Tommy Lakes NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-094H13
- Parent Topo: TOPO-094H
- Map ID also known as: 094H13, 94H13
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: British Columbia, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 094H13 Tommy Lakes covers the following places:
- Tommy Lakes - Peace River Regional District - Boat Creek - Conroy Creek - Katah Creek - Sikanni Chief River - Sikanni
Alberta Pocket Road Atlas by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Baker, Noyes, and Lulu Islands and adjacent waters (17406-8) by NOAA
Banff Canmore National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers
Banff National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers