Topo map 094E03 Sturdee River, 1:50,000 scale
094E03 Sturdee River NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-094E03
- Parent Topo: TOPO-094E
- Map ID also known as: 094E03, 94E3, 94E03
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: British Columbia, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 094E03 Sturdee River covers the following places:
- Kitchener Crag - Black Lake - Brothers Lake - Kitchener Lake - Tatlatui Lake - Trygve Lake - Brothers Peaks - Mount Rognaas - Omineca Mountains - Samuel Black Range - Skeena Mountains - Tatlatui Range - Peace River Regional District - Spatsizi Plateau Wilderness Park - Tatlatui Park - Spatsizi Plateau - Drybrough Creek - Firesteel River - Jellicoe Creek - Pau Creek - Rognaas Creek - Stalk Creek - Sturdee River - Trygve Creek
Alberta Pocket Road Atlas by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Baker, Noyes, and Lulu Islands and adjacent waters (17406-8) by NOAA
Banff Canmore National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers
Banff National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers