Topo map 082F07 Boswell, 1:50,000 scale
082F07 Boswell NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-082F07
- Parent Topo: TOPO-082F
- Map ID also known as: 082F07, 82F7, 82F07
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: British Columbia, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 082F07 Boswell covers the following places:
- Destiny Bay - Twin Bays - Columbia Point - Redman Point - Rhinoceros Point - Goat Islet - Duck Lake - Kootenay Lake - Six Mile Slough - Sixmile Slough - Akokli Mountain - Columbia Mountains - Craig Peak - Haystack Mountain - Jackson Peak - Mount Burnett - Mount Davie - Mount Dickson - Mount Drewry - Mount Goodwin - Mount McGregor - Mount Sherman - Mount Skelly - Nelson Range - Purcell Mountains - Selkirk Mountains - Steeple Mountain - Regional District of East Kootenay - Drewry Point Park - Kootenay Lake Park - Kootenay Lake Recreation Area - Kuskonook Park - Lockhart Creek Park - Akokli Creek - Boulder Creek - Charles Creek - Conway Creek - Cory Creek - Cultus Creek - Duck Creek - East Branch Kootenay River - Ginol Creek - Heather Creek - Holiday Creek - Hughes Creek - Jansen Creek - Jock Creek - Junice Creek - Kianuko Creek - Kloosh Creek - Kootenay River - Kuskonook Creek - Kutetl Creek - Laib Creek - Lockhart Creek - Longueval Creek - Martell Creek - McGregor Creek - Meachen Creek - Midge Creek - Next Creek - Redding Creek - Sanca Creek - Seeman Creek - Shaw Creek - Sirdar Creek - Skelly Creek - Squaw Creek - Tungsten Creek - Twin Bays Creek - Val Creek - Wilson Creek - Bayonne - Boswell - Drewry - Ginols Landing - Kootenay Landing - Kuskonook - McGregor - Midge Creek - Sanca - Tye
Alberta Pocket Road Atlas by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Baker, Noyes, and Lulu Islands and adjacent waters (17406-8) by NOAA
Banff Canmore National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers
Banff National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers