Topo map 074N12E Harper Lake, 1:50,000 scale
074N12E Harper Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Halfsheet: This map was designed as a half sheet of NRCAN-074N12, and it is the Eastern half. Find the western half sheet here.
- Product Number: NRCAN-074N12E
- Parent Topo: TOPO-074N
- Map ID also known as: 074N12, 74N12
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Saskatchewan, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 074N12E Harper Lake covers the following places:
- Thompson Bay - White Bay - Anderson Point - McKenzie Point - Lobstick Island - Belyea Lake - Brown Lake - Daly Lake - Forcie Lake - Halliday Lake - Harmon Lake - Harper Lake - Kay Lake - Kinokamaw Lake - Lac Athabasca - Lake Athabasca - Land Lake - Larson Lakes - Lobban Lake - Madden Lake - Mitchell Lake - Morris Lake - Muirhead Lake - Neilson Lake - Pulley Lake - Ramage Lake - Ross Lake - Smythe Lake - Switzer Lake - Tsalwor Lake - Weekes Lake - Colin River - Cypress River - Morris Creek
Topo map 072J Swift Current, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 041H15 Key Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 031C14 Bon Echo, 1:50,000 scale