Topo map 073O09 Sandfly Lake, 1:50,000 scale
073O09 Sandfly Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-073O09
- Parent Topo: TOPO-073O
- Map ID also known as: 073O09, 73O9, 73O09
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Saskatchewan, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 073O09 Sandfly Lake covers the following places:
- Hillman Bay - McDonald Bay - Pipikos Bay - Santo Bay - Ellis Peninsula - Smith Peninsula - Brown Channel - Smith Channel - Stony Narrows - Needle Falls - Buck Island - Cook Island - Cowpack Island - Elliott Island - Hillman Island - Kinapik Island - Pikoos Island - Santo Island - Wilson Island - Airriess Lake - Andrew Lake - Bar Lake - Beeds Lake - Best Lake - Birnie Lake - Bolan Lake - Burrell Lake - Cotter Lake - Duddridge Lake - Frigon Lake - Gromnicki Lake - Hardy Lake - Hoganson Lake - King Lake - Kirkpatrick Lake - McKillop Lake - Miners Lake - Moloski Lake - Mylrea Lake - Pinehouse Lake - Poulin Lake - Rodgers Lake - Sandfly Lake - Smith-Jones Lake - Torkelson Lake - Walsh Lake - Webb Lake - Needle Rapids - Churchill River - Rivière Churchill - Birch Portage - Needle (Pin) Portage - Pine Portage
Topo map 072J Swift Current, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 041H15 Key Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 031C14 Bon Echo, 1:50,000 scale