Topo map 073K08 Island Hill, 1:50,000 scale
073K08 Island Hill NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-073K08
- Parent Topo: TOPO-073K
- Map ID also known as: 073K08, 73K8, 73K08
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Saskatchewan, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 073K08 Island Hill covers the following places:
- Gladue Lake 105B - Waterhen 130 - Boire Lake - Braba Lake - Cassidy Lake - Foster Lake - Gaudry Lake - Iskwayach Lake - Jackman Lake - Jarvis Lake - Keskuchow Lake - Kisayinew Lake - Matkin Lake - Minnow Lake - Niven Lake - Pagan Lake - Redmond Lake - Ryan Lake - Saint Cyr Lake - Seguin Lake - Unlucky Lake - Waterhen Lake - Watt Lake - Island Hill - Meadow Lake No. 588 - Meadow Lake Provincial Park - Pagan Lake Recreation Site - Beaver River - Blind River - Herlen River - Kisayinew Creek - Masumakoos Creek - Meadow River - Otter Creek - Waterhen River - Waterhen River - Island Hill
Topo map 072J Swift Current, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 041H15 Key Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 031C14 Bon Echo, 1:50,000 scale