Topo map 073K01 Meadow Lake, 1:50,000 scale
073K01 Meadow Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-073K01
- Parent Topo: TOPO-073K
- Map ID also known as: 073K01, 73K1, 73K01
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Saskatchewan, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 073K01 Meadow Lake covers the following places:
- Eagles Lake 165C - Flying Dust First Nation 105 - Flying Dust First Nation 105D - Flying Dust First Nation 105F - Meadow Lake 105C - Meadow Lake Indian Reserve 105 - Pelican Lake 191-D - Réserve indienne Meadow Lake 105 - Foster Lake - Meadow Lake - Saint Cyr Lake - Meadow Lake No. 588 - Meadow Lake Lions Regional Park - Saint Cyr Hills Trails Recreation Site - Chitek River - Lavigne River - Meadow River - Morin Creek - Nolin Creek - Meadow Lake - Cabana - Eckner - Matchee - Prendergast - Sergent - St. Cyr Lake
Topo map 072J Swift Current, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 041H15 Key Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 031C14 Bon Echo, 1:50,000 scale