Topo map 073I16 Wapawekka Narrows, 1:50,000 scale
073I16 Wapawekka Narrows NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-073I16
- Parent Topo: TOPO-073I
- Map ID also known as: 073I16, 73I16
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Saskatchewan, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 073I16 Wapawekka Narrows covers the following places:
- Horn Bay - McInnes Bay - Radar Bay - Signal Bay - Spencer Bay - Stephens Bay - Worcester Peninsula - Jones Channel - Wapawekka Narrows - Bird Island - Churchman Island - Knight Island - Main Island - Pipestone Islands - Wilson Islands - Folkersen Lake - Gorieu Lake - Jira Lake - Kain Lake - Kidd Lake - Korpach Lake - Lacey Lake - Mang Lake - Middlemas Lake - Peart Lake - Povol Lake - Wapawekka Lake - Wapawekka Hills - Deschambault River - Kidd Creek - Kwas Creek - Mang Creek - Oskikebuk River
Topo map 072J Swift Current, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 041H15 Key Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 031C14 Bon Echo, 1:50,000 scale