Topo map 073H14 Candle Lake, 1:50,000 scale
073H14 Candle Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-073H14
- Parent Topo: TOPO-073H
- Map ID also known as: 073H14, 73H14
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Saskatchewan, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 073H14 Candle Lake covers the following places:
- Berezowsky Bay - Hanson Bay - Waskateena Beach - Curly Islands - Candle Lake - Heritage Lake - MacDonnell Lake - Musker Pond - Torch Lake - White Gull Lake - Paddockwood No. 520 - Torch River No. 488 - Candle Lake Provincial Park - Candle Lake Provincial Recreation Site (Fisher Creek) - Candle Lake Provincial Recreation Site (Minowukaw Beach) - Candle Lake Provincial Recreation Site (Sandy Bay) - Candle Lake Provincial Recreation Site (Waskateena Beach) - Heritage Lake Recreation Site - Clearsand Creek - Fisher Creek - Gull Creek - Hanin Creek - Torch River - White Gull Creek - Minowukaw Beach - Candle Lake
Topo map 072J Swift Current, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 041H15 Key Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 031C14 Bon Echo, 1:50,000 scale