Topo map 073H02 Fairy Glen, 1:50,000 scale
073H02 Fairy Glen NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-073H02
- Parent Topo: TOPO-073H
- Map ID also known as: 073H02, 73H2, 73H02
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Saskatchewan, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 073H02 Fairy Glen covers the following places:
- Fairy Glen - Cumberland 100A - James Smith 100 - Codette Lake - Octopus Lake - Spider Lake - Kinistino No. 459 - Nipawin No. 487 - Torch River No. 488 - Willow Creek No. 458 - Fort à la Corne Provincial Forest - Fort à la Corne Provincial Historic Site - Carrot River - English Creek - Goosehunting Creek - Lars Creek - Melfort Creek - Peonan Creek - Rivière Saskatchewan - Saskatchewan River - Argus - Bagley - Brockington - Carrot River - Dover - Fort-à-la-Corne - Lenvale - Norden - North Star - Pahonan - Pine Bluff - Prestfoss - Viking
Topo map 072J Swift Current, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 041H15 Key Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 031C14 Bon Echo, 1:50,000 scale