Topo map 073G08 Wild Rose, 1:50,000 scale
073G08 Wild Rose NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-073G08
- Parent Topo: TOPO-073G
- Map ID also known as: 073G08, 73G8, 73G08
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Saskatchewan, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 073G08 Wild Rose covers the following places:
- Sturgeon Lake 101 - Sturgeon Lake 101A - Bear Lake - Big Sucker Lake - Buck Lake - Camp Lake - Cox Lake - Egg Lake - Pierce Lake - Ross Lake - Round Lake - Rush Lake - Sturgeon Lake - Sucker Lake - Von Mehren Lake - Zimmer Lake - Buckland No. 491 - Canwood No. 494 - Paddockwood No. 520 - Shellbrook No. 493 - Canwood Provincial Forest - Nisbet Provincial Forest - Sturgeon Lake Regional Park - Shell Brook - Sturgeon River - Sucker Creek - Vant Creek - Briarlea - Clonfert - Deer Ridge - Foxdale - Lone Spruce - Marchantgrove - Sturgeon Valley - Valbrand - Wild Rose
Topo map 072J Swift Current, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 041H15 Key Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 031C14 Bon Echo, 1:50,000 scale