Topo map 073F09 Helene Lake, 1:50,000 scale
073F09 Helene Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-073F09
- Parent Topo: TOPO-073F
- Map ID also known as: 073F09, 73F9, 73F09
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Saskatchewan, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 073F09 Helene Lake covers the following places:
- Moosomin 112E - Moosomin 112F - Saulteaux 159A - Saulteaux 159EE - Saulteaux First Nation 159II - Burness Lake - Diver Lake - Helene Lake - Midnight Lake - Pearl Lake - Meadow Lake No. 588 - Medstead No. 497 - Parkdale No. 498 - Halfway House (Alcott) Provincial Recreation Site - Halfway House Recreation Site - Helene Lake Recreation Site - Northern Provincial Forest - Dewan Creek - Myo Creek - Proudfoot Creek - Robinson Creek - Helena Lake - Speedwell
Topo map 072J Swift Current, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 041H15 Key Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 031C14 Bon Echo, 1:50,000 scale