Topo map 073F03 Maidstone, 1:50,000 scale
073F03 Maidstone NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-073F03
- Parent Topo: TOPO-073F
- Map ID also known as: 073F03, 73F3, 73F03
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Saskatchewan, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 073F03 Maidstone covers the following places:
- Poundmaker 114-1A - Birling Lake - Bryans Lake - Golden Lake - Gully Lake - Maidstone Lake - Rice Lake - Rush Lake - Silver Lake - Soda Lake - Spring Lake - Wilson Lake - Eldon No. 471 - Hillsdale No. 440 - Manitou Lake No. 442 - Paynton No. 470 - Turtle River No. 469 - Silver Lake Regional Park - Battle River - Big Gully Creek - Birling Creek - North Saskatchewan River - Rivière Saskatchewan Nord - Maidstone - Birling - Dee Valley - Forest Bank - Waseca Marsh - Waseca
Topo map 072J Swift Current, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 041H15 Key Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 031C14 Bon Echo, 1:50,000 scale