073B06 Borden Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
073B06 Borden NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-073B06
- Parent Topo: TOPO-073B
- Map ID also known as: 073B06, 73B6, 73B06
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Saskatchewan, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Purchase the smaller scale map covering this area: Topo-073B
Topo map sheet 073B06 Borden covers the following places:
- Radisson Lake - Corman Park No. 344 - Eagle Creek No. 376 - Great Bend No. 405 - Mayfield No. 406 - Park No. 375 - Borden Bridge Recreation Site - Great Bend Game Preserve - Radisson Lake Game Preserve - Eagle Creek - North Saskatchewan River - Pakrowka Creek - Rivière Saskatchewan Nord - Shepards Creek - Turtle Creek - Radisson - Arelee - Ceepee - Henrietta - Henty - Telegraph Coulee - Borden
Canada, sleeved by National Geographic Maps
Western Canada Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Canada and United States Road Atlas by Route Master