072O12 Rosetown Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
072O12 Rosetown NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-072O12
- Parent Topo: TOPO-072O
- Map ID also known as: 072O12, 72O12
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Saskatchewan, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Purchase the smaller scale map covering this area: Topo-072O
Topo map sheet 072O12 Rosetown covers the following places:
- Coteau (The) - The Coteau - Sovereign - Crystal Beach Lake - Harris No. 316 - MarriottNo. 317 - Milden No. 286 - St. Andrews No. 287 - Crystal Beach Game Preserve - Crystal Beach Regional Park - Prairie National Wildlife Area - Réserve nationale de faune des Prairies - Eagle Creek - Stonyridge Creek - Rosetown - Zealandia - Brisbin - Crystal Beach - Fortune - Malmgren - North Rosetown - Pym - Harris
Canada, sleeved by National Geographic Maps
Western Canada Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Canada and United States Road Atlas by Route Master