Topo map 072H16 Lang, 1:50,000 scale
072H16 Lang NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-072H16
- Parent Topo: TOPO-072H
- Map ID also known as: 072H16, 72H16
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Saskatchewan, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 072H16 Lang covers the following places:
- The Missouri Coteau - Yellow Grass Ditch - Buttermilk Lakes - Ibsen Lake - Lennox Lake - Brokenshell No. 68 - Caledonia No. 99 - Norton No. 69 - Scott No. 98 - Wellington No. 97 - Weyburn No. 67 - Brokenshell Creek - Colfax Creek - Moose Jaw River - Souris River - Yellow Grass - Brightmore - Ibsen - Lang
Topo map 072J Swift Current, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 041H15 Key Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 031C14 Bon Echo, 1:50,000 scale