Topo map 072H15 Dummer, 1:50,000 scale
072H15 Dummer NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-072H15
- Parent Topo: TOPO-072H
- Map ID also known as: 072H15, 72H15
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Saskatchewan, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 072H15 Dummer covers the following places:
- The Missouri Coteau - Parry - Piapot 75E - Piapot Cree First Nation 75F - Piapot Cree First Nation 75G - Piapot Cree First Nation 75H - Piapot Cree First Nation 75I - Piapot Cree First Nation 75J - Piapot Cree First Nation 75K - Watson Reservoir - Caledonia No. 99 - Elmsthorpe No. 100 - Key West No. 70 - Norton No. 69 - Dunnet Regional Park - Avonlea Creek - Moose Jaw River - Milestone - Dummer - Truax
Topo map 072J Swift Current, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 041H15 Key Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 031C14 Bon Echo, 1:50,000 scale