Topo map 067A10E Simpson Strait, 1:50,000 scale
067A10E Simpson Strait NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Halfsheet: This map was designed as a half sheet of NRCAN-067A10, and it is the Eastern half. Find the western half sheet here.
- Product Number: NRCAN-067A10E
- Parent Topo: TOPO-067A
- Map ID also known as: 067A10, 67A10
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Nunavut, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 067A10E Simpson Strait covers the following places:
- Douglas Bay - Knud Inlet - McGillivray Bay - M'Clintock Bay - Queen Maud Gulf - Secchi Bay - Adelaide Peninsula - Amittuq Point - Cape Geddes - Cape Seaforth - Gladman Point - Mitalik Peninsula - Peabody Point - Peglar Point - Tulloch Point - Simpson Strait - Albert Island - Alicia Island - Bear and Cubs - Beaver Island - Boulder Island - Castor Island - Catherine Island - Chenille Island - Club Island - Comb Islands - Dens Island - Dolphin Island - Eta Island - Hobson Island - Hook Island - Kilwinning Island - King William Island - Minor Island - Petersen Island - Pirogue Island - Pollux Island - Ristvedt Island - Saatuq Island - Salliq Island - Sarvaq Island - St. Magnus Island - Taupe Island - Trowel Island - Ujarat Island - Zigzag Island - Malerualik Lake - Douglas River - Malerualik River
Topo map 072J Swift Current, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 041H15 Key Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 031C14 Bon Echo, 1:50,000 scale