Topo map 064L04 Hidden Bay, 1:50,000 scale
064L04 Hidden Bay NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064L04
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064L
- Map ID also known as: 064L04, 64L4, 64L04
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Saskatchewan, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064L04 Hidden Bay covers the following places:
- Collins Bay - Hidden Bay - Ivison Bay - Otter Bay - Pow Bay - Ashley Peninsula - Harrison Peninsula - Trout Narrows - Black Island - Burman Island - Estevan Island - North Island - Parker Island - Ahenakew Lake - Kewen Lake - Kidd Lake - Lampin Lake - McClean Lake - Parks Lake - Wollaston Lake - Wollaston Lake (Hidden Bay) Recreation Site - Collins Creek - Umpherville River
Topo map 072J Swift Current, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 041H15 Key Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 031C14 Bon Echo, 1:50,000 scale