Topo map 063M03 Sandy Narrows, 1:50,000 scale
063M03 Sandy Narrows NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063M03
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063M
- Map ID also known as: 063M03, 63M3, 63M03
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Saskatchewan, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063M03 Sandy Narrows covers the following places:
- Northeast Arm - Northwest Arm - Shaw Bay - Grassy Narrows - Maskikopawiscikosik 229 - Sandy Narrows 184C - Woody Lake 184D - Richardson Island - Arn Lake - Chachukew Lake - Deschambault Lake - Desjardins Lake - Gee Lake - Hepp Lake - Lariviere Lake - Lloyd Lake - Lovell Lake - Lueder Lake - Mulligan Lake - Muskike Lake - Nielsen Lake - Palf Lake - Pelican Lake - Piney Lake - Prongua Lake - St. John Lake - Vincent Lake - Wood Lake - Medicine Rapids - Palf Creek - Sandy Narrows
Topo map 072J Swift Current, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 041H15 Key Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 031C14 Bon Echo, 1:50,000 scale