Topo map 063E02 Fir River, 1:50,000 scale
063E02 Fir River NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063E02
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063E
- Map ID also known as: 063E02, 63E2, 63E02
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Saskatchewan, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063E02 Fir River covers the following places:
- Bell Lake - Buckmayer Lake - Case Lake - Cayford Lake - Chartier Lake - Dagg Lake - Dahl Lake - Laroque Lake - Overflow Lake - Pasquia Hills - Hudson Bay No. 394 - Moose Range No. 486 - Fir River Road Recreation Site - Northern Provincial Forest - Pasquia Provincial Forest - Wildcat Hill Provincial Park - Wildcat Hill Provincial Protected Area - Cracking River - Fir River - Greenbush River - Jumper Creek - Man River - Papikwan River - Prairie River - Red Earth Creek - Teepee Creek - Valley Creek
Topo map 072J Swift Current, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 041H15 Key Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 031C14 Bon Echo, 1:50,000 scale