Topo map 063D16 Hudson Bay, 1:50,000 scale
063D16 Hudson Bay NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063D16
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063D
- Map ID also known as: 063D16, 63D16
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Saskatchewan, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063D16 Hudson Bay covers the following places:
- Erwood - Leaf Lake - Ruby Lake - Hudson Bay No. 394 - Hudson Bay Regional Park - Northern Provincial Forest - Pasquia Provincial Forest - Porcupine Provincial Forest - Ruby Lake Recreation Site - Boundary Creek - Etomami River - Fir River - Loiselle Creek - Nonsuch Creek - Overflowing River - Red Deer River - Smoking Tent Creek - Teepee Creek - Wapasoose Creek - Willow Creek - Hudson Bay - Mutchler - Ruby Beach - Smoking Tent - Smoky Ridge - Wachee - Wizewood Spur
Topo map 072J Swift Current, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 041H15 Key Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 031C14 Bon Echo, 1:50,000 scale