Topo map 063D10 Weekes, 1:50,000 scale
063D10 Weekes NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063D10
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063D
- Map ID also known as: 063D10, 63D10
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Saskatchewan, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063D10 Weekes covers the following places:
- Clemenceau - Neely Lake - Hudson Bay No. 394 - Porcupine No. 395 - Neely Lake Bird Sanctuary - Neely Lake Game Preserve - Northern Provincial Forest - Porcupine Provincial Forest - Refuge d'oiseaux du lac Neely - Boundary Creek - Bowman Creek - Bubbling Creek - Copeau River - Etomami River - MacNab Creek - McKillop Creek - Red Deer River - Robert Creek - Shand Creek - Bertwell - Dillabough - Doncrest - McElhanney - Muskeegan - Somme - Weekes
Topo map 072J Swift Current, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 041H15 Key Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 031C14 Bon Echo, 1:50,000 scale