Topo map 062L11 Lemberg, 1:50,000 scale
062L11 Lemberg NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-062L11
- Parent Topo: TOPO-062L
- Map ID also known as: 062L11, 62L11
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Saskatchewan, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 062L11 Lemberg covers the following places:
- Okanese 82H - Okanese 82N - Pheasant Hills - Abernethy No. 186 - Indian Head No. 156 - McLeod No. 185 - Wolseley No. 155 - Lieu historique national du Canada du Homestead-Motherwell - Motherwell Homestead National Historic Site of Canada - Adair Creek - Mitchell Creek - Pheasant Creek - Qu'Appelle River - Roselane Creek - Summerberry Creek - Lemberg - Blackwood - Ellisboro - Kenlis - Blackwood Coulee - Hoffmann Coulee - Price Coulee - Smith Coulee - Abernethy - Neudorf
Topo map 072J Swift Current, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 041H15 Key Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 031C14 Bon Echo, 1:50,000 scale