057A11 Becher River Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
057A11 Becher River NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-057A11
- Parent Topo: TOPO-057A
- Map ID also known as: 057A11, 57A11
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Nunavut, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Purchase the smaller scale map covering this area: Topo-057A
Topo map sheet 057A11 Becher River covers the following places:
- Gulf of Boothia - Pelly Bay - Ujarasugjuaraarjuk Bay - Ikaaqtalik Point - Akuliarut Island - Helen Island - Irniturniq Island - Pullagaarjuk Island - Pullat Island - Qikiqtak Islands - Qimivvik Island - Qirliaqtuq Island - Tuapagiktuq Island - Ujaraqtuunnuaq Island - Tahilugjuaq Lake - Tahirarjuaq Lake - Becher River - Kuugarjuaraarjuk River - Tinuujsaaq River - Tinuuqjaajuk River
Canada, sleeved by National Geographic Maps
Western Canada Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Canada and United States Road Atlas by Route Master