Topo map 021O02 Serpentine Lake, 1:50,000 scale
021O02 Serpentine Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-021O02
- Parent Topo: TOPO-021O
- Map ID also known as: 021O02, 21O2, 21O02
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: New Brunswick, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 021O02 Serpentine Lake covers the following places:
- Left Hand Leg - Right Hand Leg - Togue Point - Glasier Lake Bluff - Little Falls - Northesk - Northumberland - Southesk - Adder Lake - Bear Lake - Birch Lake - Blind Lake - Britt Brook Lake - Caribou Lake - Carry Pond - Cheaver Lakes - Cleaver Lake - Craigs Pond - Dark Lake - East Tangent Lake - First Adder Lake - Fish Lake - Foot Lake - Fox Pond - Freeze Lakes - Garrett Lakes - George Lake - Gover Lake - Grahams Lake - Greer Lake - Grover Lake - Guy Pond - Half Moon Lake - Hallett Lake - Hatch Lake - Hickey Lakes - Hind Lake - Hough Lake - Indian Pond - Jackson Pond - Jenkins Lake - Kains Lake - Little Jenkins Lake - Lizard Lake - Logan (Dunn) Lake - Logan Lake - Long Lake - Long Lake - Loon Lake - MacDonald Pond - Malone Pond - Mauran Lake - McDougal Lakes - McInnes Lake - Mitchell Lake - Moccasin Lake - Mud Lake - Pocket Pond - Portage (Britt) Lake - Portage Lake - Pratt Pond - Quabeet Lake - Rock Island Lakes - Sears Lake - Second Adder Lake - Senda Lake - Serpentine Lake - Sinclair Lake - Square Lake - Tendon Ponds - Third Adder Lake - Three Outlet Lake - Traverse Pond - Trousers Lake - West Tangent Lake - Wigman Pond - Apskwa Ridge - Bobs Mountain - Clark Mountain - Cow Mountain - Fisher Ridge - Forks Mountain - Gover Mountain - Graham Mountain - Lockwood Mountain - Mount Blitzen - Mount Comet - Mount Cupid - Mount Dancer - Mount Dasher - Mount Donder - Mount Donner - Mount Hind - Mount Loggie - Mount McInnes - Mount McNair - Mount O'Connor - Mount Prancer - Mount St. Nicholas - Mount Vixen - Mount Wheeler - Nalaisk Mountain - North Pole Mountain - Ridge Mountain - Sable Mountain - Sproule Ridge - Spruce Mountain - Sweat Hill - Thunder Mountain - Toms Mountain - Wilkinson Mountain - Anvil Brook - Babbit Brook - Britt Brook - Bubar Brook - Campbell River - Campbell River (Right Hand Branch) - Campbell River (Right Hand Branch) - Caribou Brook - Caribou Brook - Cave Brook - Clyde Brook - Cronin Brook - East Branch North Pole Brook - East Branch North Pole Stream - Fish Brook - Freeze Brook - Freeze Brook - Giberson Brook - Hallett Brook - Jummet Brook - Kagoot Brook - Killheg Brook - Lake Branch - Little North Pole Brook - Little South Branch Nepisiguit River - Little Southwest Nepisiguit River - Little Southwest Nipisiguit River - Lizard Brook - Lower North Branch Little Southwest Miramichi River - Lower South Nepisiguit River - McKeen Brook - McNair Brook - Middle Brook - Miller Brook - Neary Brook - North Pole Brook - North Pole Stream - Northwest Branch Little Southwest Miramichi River - Patchell Brook - Portage (Britt) Brook - Portage Brook - Pothole Brook - Pot-hole Brook - Rabbit Brook - Right Hand Branch Tobique River - River Dee - River Don - Sadlers Brook - Salmon Hole Brook - Serpentine River - Shanks Brook - Sinclair Brook - South Branch Nepisiguit River - South Branch Nipisiguit River - Two Mile Brook - Twomile Brook - Vandine Brook - West Branch Little Southwest Miramichi River - West Branch Nepisiguit River - West Branch Nipisiguit River - West Branch North Pole Brook - West Branch North Pole Stream - West Branch of South Branch Nepisiguit River - West Branch of South Nepisiguit River - West Branch South Branch Nepisiguit River - Wrights Brook - Long Deadwater - Lower Graham Plains - Mitchell Plains - Upper Graham Plains
New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island by Route Master
Topo map 011L Charlottetown, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 011L04 Cape Tormentine, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 021B10 Grand Manan Island, 1:50,000 scale