Topo map 021N02W Connors, 1:50,000 scale
021N02W Connors NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Halfsheet: This map was designed as a half sheet of NRCAN-021N02, and it is the Western half. Find the eastern half sheet here.
- Product Number: NRCAN-021N02W
- Parent Topo: TOPO-021N
- Map ID also known as: 021N02, 21N2, 21N02
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: New Brunswick, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 021N02W Connors covers the following places:
- English Point - Rocky Point - Glasier Lake Bluff - Clair - Arsenault Island - Cranberry Island - Crock Island - Foley Island - Gooseberry Island - Hafey Island - Kendall Island - Kennedy Island - Glasier Lake - McKeon Pond - Monts Notre-Dame - Canadian Tuladi Brook - English Touladi Brook - Foley Brook - Grew Brook - Little River - Mill Stream - Oakes Brook - Rivière des Crocs - Rivière Saint-François - Rivière Saint-Jean - Ruisseau à Charbon - Ruisseau Vasseur - Saint John River - St. Francis River - Sylvain Brook - Vasseur Brook - Concession-des-Jaunes - Concessions-des-Jaunes - Connors - Crockett - Ledges - Little River Mills - Mouth of St. Francis - Pelletier Mills - Pelletiers Mill - Rocky Brook - St. François de Madawaska - Val Oakes - Clair - Saint-François de Madawaska - Saint-François-de-Madawaska - St-François-de-Madawaska
New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island by Route Master
Topo map 011L Charlottetown, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 011L04 Cape Tormentine, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 021B10 Grand Manan Island, 1:50,000 scale