Topo map 013L05W Fraser Lake, 1:50,000 scale
013L05W Fraser Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Halfsheet: This map was designed as a half sheet of NRCAN-013L05, and it is the Western half. Find the eastern half sheet here.
- Product Number: NRCAN-013L05W
- Parent Topo: TOPO-013L
- Map ID also known as: 013L05, 13L5, 13L05
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 013L05W Fraser Lake covers the following places:
- Fraser Lake - Michikamau Lake - Smallwood Reservoir
Gros Morne National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers
Newfoundland and Labrador Road Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
St. Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador Street Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale