Topo map 013J03W Double Mer, 1:50,000 scale
013J03W Double Mer NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Halfsheet: This map was designed as a half sheet of NRCAN-013J03, and it is the Western half. Find the eastern half sheet here.
- Product Number: NRCAN-013J03W
- Parent Topo: TOPO-013J
- Map ID also known as: 013J03, 13J3, 13J03
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 013J03W Double Mer covers the following places:
- Coleys Arm - Deep Cove - Double Mer - Valley Bay - Barred Island - Barred Island Point - Eskimo Point - Goose Point - Juniper Point - Lower Barred Islands - Lower Long Point - Staves Point - Two Mile Point - Upper Long Point - West Caracajou Point - Big Head - Tokems Lips - Beaver Brook - Big Brook - Double Brook - Fidos Brook - Little Brook - Long Point Brook - Partridge Point Brook - Trouting Brook - Tuppies Brook - Whittles Point Brook - Burned Place - Double Mer Barrens
Gros Morne National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers
Newfoundland and Labrador Road Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
St. Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador Street Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale