Topo map 013I05E Pottles Bay, 1:50,000 scale
013I05E Pottles Bay NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Halfsheet: This map was designed as a half sheet of NRCAN-013I05, and it is the Eastern half. Find the western half sheet here.
- Product Number: NRCAN-013I05E
- Parent Topo: TOPO-013I
- Map ID also known as: 013I05, 13I5, 13I05
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 013I05E Pottles Bay covers the following places:
- Black Island Bight - BlackDuck Cove - Bluff Head Cove - Flowers Cove - Groswater Bay - Hamilton Inlet - Pottles Bay - Queens Bight - Rattlers Bight - Rocky Cove - Tommys Deer Cove - Allies Head - Bluff Head - Carocajou Point - Little Heads - Little Jules Head - Long Point - Point of Bar - Pompeys Leg - Westward Point - Black Island Tickle - Black Island - By Islands - Catos Island - Gull Island - Little Black Island - Saddle Island - Twin Islands - Watch and Chain - West Pompey Island - Aerial Pond - Black Island Pond - Bluff Head Big Pond - Pottles Bay Big Pond - Big Jules Head - Big White Hill - Chancy Mountains - Round Hill - Sharp Hill - Stag Hill - Black Island Brook - Brook - Corner Brook - Little Brook - Little Brook - Northwest Brook - Sou'west Brook - Trouting Brook - Sand Banks - Shag Rocks - Cork Gulch
Gros Morne National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers
Newfoundland and Labrador Road Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
St. Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador Street Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale