Topo map 013I04E Tinker Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
013I04E Tinker Harbour NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Halfsheet: This map was designed as a half sheet of NRCAN-013I04, and it is the Eastern half. Find the western half sheet here.
- Product Number: NRCAN-013I04E
- Parent Topo: TOPO-013I
- Map ID also known as: 013I04, 13I4, 13I04
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 013I04E Tinker Harbour covers the following places:
- Broomfields Bight - Connock Cove - Deep Cove - Flatwater Cove - Groswater Bay - Hamilton Inlet - Sandy Cove - Snook Cove - The Backway - Tinker Harbour - Uncle Neds Old Place - Clay Banks - Cranford Head - Flatwater Point - Jack Point - Kellick Point - Little Head - Long Point - Snook Point - Stag Island Point - Susies Head - Frenchmans Island - Goose Island - Green Island - Indian Islands - Marys Island - Stag Island - Woody Island - Stag Pond - Suzy Lake - Big Hill - Backway River - Flatwater Brook - Main Brook - Main River - Mild Brook - Partridge Brook - River Sticks - Main River Barrens
Gros Morne National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers
Newfoundland and Labrador Road Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
St. Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador Street Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale