Topo map 013H12 Barron Lake, 1:50,000 scale
013H12 Barron Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-013H12
- Parent Topo: TOPO-013H
- Map ID also known as: 013H12, 13H12
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 013H12 Barron Lake covers the following places:
- White Bear Cliffs - Barron Lake - Barron Steady - Howells Pond - Rose Lake - South Round Pond - Andrew Brook - Andrew Brook - Barron River - Dove Brook - Eagle River - Howells Pond Brook - Northwest Brook - Southwest Brook - White Bear River - John Davis Marshes - The Flats
Gros Morne National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers
Newfoundland and Labrador Road Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
St. Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador Street Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale