Topo map 013G12E Epinette Point, 1:50,000 scale
013G12E Epinette Point NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Halfsheet: This map was designed as a half sheet of NRCAN-013G12, and it is the Eastern half. Find the western half sheet here.
- Product Number: NRCAN-013G12E
- Parent Topo: TOPO-013G
- Map ID also known as: 013G12, 13G12
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 013G12E Epinette Point covers the following places:
- Gillards Bight - Hamilton Inlet - Sebaskachu Bay - Adams Point - Epinette Peninsula - Epinette Point - Kinriakak Point - Rabbit Point - Dry Island - Epinette Island - New Cook Island - Lake Melville - Big River - Blake Shoal - Cartier Shoal - Montagnais Shoal
Gros Morne National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers
Newfoundland and Labrador Road Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
St. Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador Street Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale