013D12E Lac Alliez Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
013D12E Lac Alliez NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Halfsheet: This map was designed as a half sheet of NRCAN-013D12, and it is the Eastern half. Find the western half sheet here.
- Product Number: NRCAN-013D12E
- Parent Topo: TOPO-013D
- Map ID also known as: 013D12, 13D12
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 013D12E Lac Alliez covers the following places:
- Passe Pukuanepanan - Lac Alliez - Lac Guitault - Lac Long - Lac Perrot - Lac Tishinakamau - Lac Tshinikomau - Monts Uapahkueh - Rivière aux Brochets - Rivière aux Fleurs - Rivière des Cinq Lacs - Rivière Romaine - Ruisseau Natuaiahu
Canada, sleeved by National Geographic Maps
Western Canada Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Canada and United States Road Atlas by Route Master