013D04W Lac Lavoie Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
013D04W Lac Lavoie NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Halfsheet: This map was designed as a half sheet of NRCAN-013D04, and it is the Western half. Find the eastern half sheet here.
- Product Number: NRCAN-013D04W
- Parent Topo: TOPO-013D
- Map ID also known as: 013D04, 13D4, 13D04
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 013D04W Lac Lavoie covers the following places:
- Passe Kauapapusteht - Belisle Lake - Lac Anderson - Lac Apuabushkash - Lac Belisle - Lac Brûlé - Lac Kanatuapiaht - Lac Lavoie - Lac Lozeau - Lac Mercier - Lac Norman - Lac Sirois - Mercier Lake - Norman Lake - Petit lac Lozeau - Sirois Lake - Fig River - Rivière Romaine - Rivière Sénécal - Ruisseau Uauahkue Patauan - Ruisseau Utsheu - Senécal River - Portage Kauihuetauakaht
Canada, sleeved by National Geographic Maps
Western Canada Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Canada and United States Road Atlas by Route Master