Topo map 012P08 Eddies Cove, 1:50,000 scale
012P08 Eddies Cove NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-012P08
- Parent Topo: TOPO-012P
- Map ID also known as: 012P08, 12P8, 12P08
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 012P08 Eddies Cove covers the following places:
- Eddies Cove - Four Mile Cove - Goose Tickle Arm - Hare Bay - Northern Arm - Northwest Arm - Rocky Cove - Seal Bay - Serieux Arm - Wild Bight - Ardoise Point - Blanche Point - Four Mile Head - Fournier Point - Watts Point - West Point - Détroit de Belle Isle - Goose Tickle - Strait of Belle Isle - Goose Tickle (Canard) Island - Hare Island - Eddies Cove Steady - Gaultons Pond - Island Pond - Lead Pond - Maynards Pond - Hare Bay Ecological Reserve - Hare Bay Seabird Ecological Reserve - Hare Bay Seabird Sanctuary - Watts Point Ecological Reserve - Big Brook - Boiling Brook - Halfway Brook - Northeast Stream - Northwest Stream - Ours River - Lefevre Shoal - Serieux Shoal - Tapissier Shoal - Eddies Cove - Eddy's Cove
Gros Morne National Park map | Canada National Park | by GoTrekkers
Newfoundland and Labrador Road Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
St. Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador Street Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale