012N14 Lac Bastille Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
012N14 Lac Bastille NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-012N14
- Parent Topo: TOPO-012N
- Map ID also known as: 012N14, 12N14
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 012N14 Lac Bastille covers the following places:
- Lac Bastille - Lac Fonteneau - Lac Kautsheuakamit - Lac Mikuahiu Pahtauan - Lac Umuaku - Lacs Tshane Kamat Nipinu - Rivière Mongeaux - Rivière Uiahehkatakat
Canada, sleeved by National Geographic Maps
Western Canada Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Canada and United States Road Atlas by Route Master